As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. InstallGear #ad
InstallGear 4 Gauge AWG Tinned Pure Copper Lugs Ring Terminals Connectors with Heat Shrink, 10-Pack #adInstallGear #ad
- Tinned to Prevent Corrosion. Wire input size: 5/16". Includes: 10 tinned copper lugs, 5 Red Heat Shrink Tubes, 5 Black Heat Shrink Tubes. Heat shrink tubing makes a Secure Seal and Color Coded Heat Shrink to Differentitate Polarity. Ring size: 7/16".
2. CW Carwires #ad
Carwires PRT4 – 4-AWG Crimp Ring Terminals 4-Pack #adCW Carwires #ad
- 2 4-awg 5/16" ring Terminals. Designed to securely connect power wires. 4 gauge crimp Ring Terminals. Platinum-Plated for Corrosion Resistance. 100% solid Brass Construction. 2 4-awg 3/8" ring Terminals. 4 rubber Protective Boots.
|Brand||CW Carwires #ad|
3. VLYNX #ad
EZ GO RXV Golf Cart Battery Cable 3 Piece Kit 4-AWG 3 12" 4 Gauge Battery Interconnect Link Cable 100% Copper with 5/16" Hole Ring Terminal Ends and Heat-Shrink. Made in USA #adVLYNX #ad
- 3 4 gauge, 12 inch interconnect battery cable. 100% copper, high quality flexible power cable. Tin coated 5/16" hole ring terminal ends and heat-shrink. High quality link cable for maximum performance. Made in usa.
4. CAS #ad
Ring Terminal Connectors Battery Wire Lugs Pure Copper Heavy Duty Cable Ends with Heat Shrink Tube 2AWG 4AWG 6AWG 8AWG 4AWG 1/2" Ring #adCAS #ad
- Contains five ring Terminal and Five Pieces Heat Shrink Tube. Great for trolling motors wiring, Golf Cart, Home applications, Distribution Box, Solar Panels, etc.
Heat shrink tube provides Perfect Seal To Foreign Substance And Liquids. Closed end design keeps Out Moisture, Protecting Wire Connections from Corrosion. Battery lugs made from 100% Copper for Maximum Conductivity.
5. WindyNation #ad
10 pcs WNI UL 4 Gauge x 5/16 Pure Copper Battery Welding Cable Lug Connector Ring Terminals #adWindyNation #ad
- Ul certified to ul486 wire connectors and soldeRING LUGS. Closed end design to keep environmental conditions e. G. Heavy duty cable lug designed to fit solid or stranded wire.
Wire can be crimped or soldered to copper lug. Outdoor environment away from the cable connection. Manufactured from pure annealed ASTM-B-152 copper with excellent conductivity characteristics.
6. InstallGear #ad
InstallGear 4 AWG Gauge Gold Ring Set Screw Battery Ring Terminals 4 Pack #adInstallGear #ad
- 3/8" wire input and 5/16" ring hole size. Red/black gear logo to differentiate between positive and negative. Set screw style to ensure tight wire fit. Gold plated for maximum conductivity. 4 gauge input - 4 4 Gauge terminals as pictured.
7. InstallGear #ad
10-Pack, InstallGear 1/0 Gauge AWG Pure Copper Lugs Ring Terminals Connectors with Heat Shrink #adInstallGear #ad
- Heat shrink tubing makes a Secure Seal and Color Coded Heat Shrink to Differentitate Polarity. Pure copper Allows Maximum Conductivity. Includes: 10 pure copper lugs, 5 red Heat Shrink Tubes, 5 Black Heat Shrink Tubes. Ring size: 3/8". Wire input size: 1/2".
8. Bully Performance Audio #ad
Bully Performance Audio RT-4AWG | 4 Gauge Ring Terminals | 10 Pack | Crimp Ring Terminal Connectors #adBully Performance Audio #ad
- Colored rubber boots for wire end protection and polarity identification. 10 pack of 4 gauge crimp ring terminals 5 positive, 5 negative. Silver plated finish for maximum conductivity performance. 4 ga power/ground Ring Terminals.
9. Torkettle #ad
Copper Battery Ring Terminal Connectors,UL Listed AWG Cable Wire Lugs Ends Assorted 6 Sizes Kit-40PCS,Marine Grade Wiring Eyelets #adTorkettle #ad
- Ul approved and tested, Closed end design seals out moisture so cables stay dry and corrosion free. Made from 100% copper for maximum Conductivity, Heavy duty Electrical wire Lugs are great for inverters, Battery and automotive applications.
Seamless barrel design allows for maximum strength when crimped. Widely used in household appliances, power distribution cabinets, mechanical equipment, electrical industry, automobiles, etc.
Wire gauge identification marked on lug barrels. These closed tube copper lugs can be connected to a cable such as a battery cable by simply stripping insulation from the end of your cable, placing the lug over the exposed cable and crimping the barrel tightly and securely to the end of the cable.