As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. kenable #ad
Kenable 24 Port RJ45 CAT6 Gigabit Through Coupler Patch Panel with Back Bar #adkenable #ad
- Kenable 24 port rj45 cat6 gigabit Through Coupler Patch Panel with Back Bar. Cat6 - gigabit Connections for fast transfers. 24 port.
2. Tripp Lite #ad
RJ45 Ethernet 1U Rackmount TAA N254-024, Tripp Lite 24-Port Cat6 / Cat5 Patch Panel #adTripp Lite #ad
- Certified: fully meets or exceeds cat6 specifications - works with USOC, T568A, and T568B wiring. Cat6/cat5 patch panel: cat6 RJ45 Jacks on both sides of the panel. Call them at 773-869-1234 m-F 8am-6pm CST.
Our chicago-based tech support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance, trouble-shooting techniques or configuration help. Lifetime warranty & free tech support: tripp lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for life.
Detachable cable management bar keeps patch cables neat and tidy on the back of the panel.
If the product should prove defective, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Easy installation + cable management: 19" width mounts easily in 2-Post Relay Rack, or a Wall-Mount Hinged Rack. 24 port: tripp lite’s cat6 feed-through 24-port patch panel provides patching without punching down bulk wire to the back of the panel.
|Brand||Tripp Lite #ad|
|Manufacturer||TRIPP LITE #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
3. Networx #ad
Networx CAT6 High-Density Feed Through Patch Panel, 48 Port, 2U #adNetworx #ad
- Compatible with both T568A & T548B Wiring. Easy to install. Compatible with 19 Inch Racks. Black powder Coated Panel. 48 port full loaded caT6 Feed Through Patch Panel.
4. ETS #ad
ETS 24-Port CAT6A FTP Shielded 1U Patch Panel 19-Inch Loaded w/Tool-Less Keystone Jacks Rackmount or Wallmount #adETS #ad
- Easy tool less installation and easy maintenance. Designed and manufactured according to international standard ISO/IEC11801; TIA/EIA568. Loaded with removable and Interchangeable Shielded Tool-Less Keystone Jacks.
Cable management tray guides the cables to the termination point and reduces stress on cables. 1u 19" 24-ports 10-gigabit ethernet CAT6A FTP Shielded Patch Panel.
5. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters UL Listed Rackmount or Wall Mount 24 Port Patch Panel RJ45 Patch Panel #adCable Matters #ad
- Heavy duty 24 port patch panel supports Ethernet, made for Cat 6 cabling, but backwards compatible with Cat 5e and Cat 5 cabling. Network patch panel complies with the UL fire safety requirement E486099.
Gold plated contacts ensure a correction free connection. Future-proof your network connection for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with this durable RJ45 patch panel.
Use included D-rings and cable ties for easy cable management. Numbered ports and color-coded T568A and T568B wiring diagram give quick reference. Install this ethernet patch panel effortlessly in universal 19" racks, cabinets, or wall mount brackets with 1U 1. 75" standard height.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
6. Detroit Packing Co. #ad
Wallmount or Rackmount, Cat6, 24-Port, Detroit Packing Co. 24 Port CAT6 RJ45 Through Coupler Patch Panel with Back Bar, Compatible with Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6A, UTP STP Cabling CAT6 UnShielded #adDetroit Packing Co. #ad
- Cat6 - gigabit Connections for fast transfers. 24 port rj45 cat6 gigabit through Coupler Patch Panel with Back Bar. 24 port.
7. Networx #ad
24 Port, 1U, Networx CAT6 High-Density Feed Through Patch Panel #adNetworx #ad
- Compatible with 19 Inch Racks. Easy to install. Compatible with both T568A & T548B Wiring. 24 port full loaded caT6 Feed Through Patch Panel. Black powder Coated Panel.
8. R.J. Enterprises #ad
R.J. Enterprises -HDPP-C6-48 No Punch Down,Cat6, High Density 48 Ports in 1U-Rack Mount-Data Center- Telecom Room-Rack Mount,Collocation, Feed Through, Patch Panel 10 Gig,Tool-Less #adR.J. Enterprises #ad
- Cat6 meets and exceeds tiA/EIA/UL/FCC Requirements. High density - 48 port in 1U. Tool-less - plug and play No punch down required; Time-saving. Hdpp patch panel meets/or exceeds TIA/EIA/UL/FCC Requirements. High speed - 10 gigabit/second Colocation:no punch down between switch & sever.