As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
4 Pack, Pet Friendly, Fresh For Cats & Dries For Cat Sachets, Grows Great In Containers, Bonnie Plants Catnip Live Herb Plants #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Plant during spring. Care instructions: regular watering. Culinary use: fresh for cats & dried for cat sachets; also good in herbal tea.
Expected blooming period: spring to fall. Aromatic leaves are a favorite among cats. Grows well in partial shade. Garden use: containers, herb & flower beds.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
2. NatureZ Edge #ad
1700+ Herb Seeds, NatureZ Edge Catnip Seeds for Planting, Indoor or Outdoor Growing, Your Cat Will Love Them, Non-GMO #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Non-gmo heirloom: our catnip seeds for planting are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry. Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, vegetable kits, herb kits, wildflower kits, and more.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! More seeds- our catnip seed pack has more than 3X as many seeds as many of our competitors.
3. dry-tops #ad
Seeds, and Novel can-Style Container! Grow Your own Catnip!, Indoor Catnip Garden Kit | Plant in a Can | Complete with Soil #addry-tops #ad
- The catnip in this kit are easy to grow and care for, making it perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners. You don't need any special tools or knowledge to get started, and the can contains everything you need to get your plants growing. Cover with soil. Then, gently level with your fingers. The kit comes complete with soil, so you don't need to worry about anything else.
Poke a 1/4-inch hole and sprinkle in half of the seeds. Introducing "plant in a can", add water to the soil, the perfect kit for those who want to enjoy gardening indoors! This kit contains everything you need to grow fresh catnip right in your own home.
Just open the can, seeds, and “soda-can style” containers, plant the seeds, and watch it grow!. To rehydrate soil, slowly add 3/4 cup of water and wait 5 minutes. Place the can in a warm location with plenty of light, such as on a window. Growing instructions: first, remove seed bad from can.
Water gently to help the seeds germinate, making sure to keep it moist but not waterlogged. Proudly made in the USA! Whether you're looking for a fun and easy way to grow your own catnip, “plants in a can” is the perfect choice! Order your kit today and start growing right away! Home-grown catnip is perfect for those who want to give their cats the best possible care! Not only is it a fun and easy way to provide your cat with the benefits of catnip, or you're just looking for a unique and interesting gift, but it also allows you to know exactly what your cat is consuming.
4. Window Garden #ad
Window Garden, Grow Your Own Food. Germinate Seeds on Your Windowsill Then Move to a Patio Planter or Vegetable Patch. Mini Greenhouse System Make’s it Easy and Fun., Catnip Herb Kit #adWindow Garden #ad
- Complete with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions and easy-to-use components. Successful transplanting – includes fiber soil direct plant seed starters. Easy - complete with everything you need. Give the power of plants to men, girls, boys, Christmas, women, Mother’s day or Housewarming.
Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden. Successful seed germination – includes a high quality and reusable mini greenhouse that creates a moist environment needed for reliable seed germination.
Couldn’t be easier! great garden gift - it’s the perfect gift for anyone, kids, birthdays, especially the beginner gardener. Better than a craft or a toy for kids, it’s a science experiment about the miracles of nature and the power of plants.
Seeds, direct plant seed starters, detailed growing instructions and a mini greenhouse that fits on your windowsill. Check out our store! - click on the blue window garden link at top of page*** fascinating – sprouting seed on your windowsill then growing a spectacular Garden, it’s amazing to see the results! More gratifying than buying plants. Short on space? try a Veg Ledge window shelf and grow it on your window sold separately. With a compact size of 10” x 4”, it’s small enough to place on your windowsill, providing easy access and close monitoring.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Catnip Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Herbs for Your Cat Indoors or Outdoors in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Quality seeds - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Our safe, untreated, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds are always open-pollinated, naturally grown, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
For indoor seed starting, giving you more young seedlings to become healthy plants. These seeds will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Cats go wild for catnip - every pet owner should have a pot of catnip, the herb your kitty craves.
This mint can be used as a soothing medicinal herbal tea. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. This edible plant provides valuable enrichment for indoor cats.
This easy to grow herb can be grown in a container or planter indoors as well as the outdoor garden. It is also safe for dogs and can calm and soothe their senses. Stratification encourages seeds to sprout, roll up, recreate winter conditions to prime the seeds for planting. Give your pets a nip of the fresh or dried herb to their treats. Cold stratify for better germination - for best results, sprinkle seeds into a damp paper towel, and store in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks, then sow as usual.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Herb Variety- Nepeta Cataria Herb Seeds Great for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening and Cats, Gardeners Basics Catnip Seeds for Planting is A Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Fresh - your cat will love you for growing them fresh catnip that they can roll around in and enjoy. Each catnip packet contains at least 300 mg of seeds. Packets - each catnip seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color, with growing and harvesting directions included.
Usa - all of our seeds, are heirloom, grown in the usa. Indoor & outdoor cats - both indoor and outdoor kittens love to play with catnip. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-GMO, including the catnip seeds, but you can save the seeds each year, adding food security to your home.
Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your cat nip seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. This catnip can be safely grown inside or outside.
7. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
Nepeta cataria, 1/4 Gram Approximately 700 Seeds, TKE Farms, Catnip Seeds for Planting #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- Catnip can be used as a stimulant for you cat, or the leaves can be dried and used to make a tea. 1/4 gram approximately 700 Catnip Seeds. Non-gmO. Instructions Included.
8. Botanical Interests #ad
Catnip Seeds 400 Seeds #adBotanical Interests #ad
- Catnip, from the mint family is very calming. Add honey for a better taste. However you may also enjoy it as catnip tea. This perennial will have your cat jumping for joy.