As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SkyWatcher #ad
Sky-Watcher EvoStar 72 APO Doublet Refractor – Compact and Portable Optical Tube for Affordable Astrophotography and Visual Astronomy #adSkyWatcher #ad
- Evolves with skill: no need to replace this telescope as your skill set evolves. Everything you need: the evostar 72 comes complete with an aluminum case, tube rings, and a Vixen-style dovetail. Outstanding color correction: using the finest quality glass and proprietary Metallic High-Transmission Coatings MHTC, EvoStar refractors produce tack sharp images with accurate color and minimal aberrations.
Whether you’re a seasoned astrophotographer or a budding novice, EvoStar refractors are versatile enough to use as your primary optical tube as your skill set improves.
Expertly matched glass: the evoStar series features a matched doublet objective including one synthetic fluorite element, providing excellent color correction for visual and photographic uses.
10:1 dual-speed focuser: no matter the eyepiece or camera, finding focus is a breeze with this 10:1 dual-speed Crayford-style focuser. Portable travel size: using a compact design, this refractor is easy to transport and lightweight to support, making it the perfect travel companion.
2. Sky Watcher #ad
Sky-Watcher EvoStar 80 APO Doublet Refractor – Compact and Portable Optical Tube for Affordable Astrophotography and Visual Astronomy #adSky Watcher #ad
- Evolves with skill: no need to replace this telescope as your skill set evolves. Expertly matched glass: the evoStar series features a matched doublet objective including one synthetic fluorite element, providing excellent color correction for visual and photographic uses.
Everything you need: the evostar 80 comes complete with a foam-lined aluminum hard case, 5mm and 25mm LET Eyepiece, 8x50 Right Angle Correct Image RACI Finderscope, 2” Dielectric Diagonal, 1.2
25” adapter, mounting Rings and a V-Style Dovetail. Outstanding color correction: using the finest quality glass and proprietary Metallic High-Transmission Coatings MHTC, EvoStar refractors produce tack sharp images with accurate color and minimal aberrations.
10:1 dual-speed focuser: no matter the eyepiece or camera, finding focus is a breeze with this 10:1 dual-speed Crayford-style focuser. Whether you’re a seasoned astrophotographer or a budding novice, EvoStar refractors are versatile enough to use as your primary optical tube as your skill-set improves.
|Brand||Sky Watcher #ad|
|Warranty||2 Year telescope warranty|
3. Orion #ad
Orion EON 85mm ED-X2 f/6.6 Triplet Apo Refractor Telescope #adOrion #ad
- Package weight: 8. 981 kilograms. Package dimensions: 605 h x 24. 6 l x 41. 7 w centimeters. Country of Origin : Taiwan.
4. Explore Scientific #ad
Explore Scientific FCD100 Series 127mm f/7.5 Aluminum Air-Spaced Triplet ED APO Refractor Telescope #adExplore Scientific #ad
- 952mm focal length. Explore finder scope base installed on scope; 99% Reflective 2" Diagonal. 99% reflective 2" Diagonal. Explore scientific ed127 classic white f/7.
5 air spaced triplet with Hoya FCD100 optics and Integrated Dew Shield. 2. 5" hexagonal rack and pinion 10:1 two-speed Focuser Cradle Ring with Handle and Vixen Style Dovetail Plate.
5. Meade Instruments #ad
Meade Instruments – Infinity 80mm Aperture, Portable Refracting Astronomy Telescope for Kids & Beginners – Multiple Eyepieces & Accessories Included – STEM Activities for Children & Adults #adMeade Instruments #ad
- Focal length: 400mm. Includes astronomical Software and Instructional DVD. Aperture: 80mm3. 2". Altazimuth mount with panhandle and slow motion controls for precision tracking means you can easily track objects day or night.
Focal ratio: f/5. Viewfinder Type: Optical. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser. Red dot viewfinder helps you point your scope at objects you want to observe & accessory tray stores accessories while observing.
Low 26mm, medium 9mm, and high 6. 3mm magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 2x barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece.
|Brand||Meade Instruments #ad|
6. SVBONY #ad
SVBONY SV503 Telescope 80ED F7 Telescope OTA Focal Length 560mm for Exceptional Viewing and Astrophotography #adSVBONY #ad
- Dual-speed rack and pinion focuser;the gear ratio of the dual speed 2-inch toothed focuser is 1: 10; which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus. Areas of application; 80mm f7 astronomy telescope SV503 would be better begin for astronomy amateurs to do astrophotography.
Top-quality material; the appearance of the SV503 OTA is baked with high-end fine-grained paint; with exquisite appearance and delicate feel;all machined by CNC. Extra-low dispersion glass; sv503 telescope ota is designed with ED glass; will give you the crystal clear image;SV503 80ED telescope produces an especially colour true and high contrast image; just right for more discerning observers.
All optical surfaces multi-coated; the whole optical lens adopts the technology of ultra-wideband multilayer coating; 80mm aperture; fully multi-coated ED optics deliver outstanding views; day or night.
7. Unistellar #ad
Computerized, Go to Portable Astronomy for Beginners & Advanced Users, Adults or Kids, Comes with Tripod, Alt-Az Mount and Control App, Unistellar eVscope eQuinox, Smart Digital Refractor Telescope #adUnistellar #ad
- Citizen science: the unistellar Network is the first global community of citizen astronomers, 5 000 strong and counting. Autonomous field detection: our system instantly recognizes the objects in its field of view by comparing what it sees with a coordinates database of tens of millions of stars.
Unistellar equinox digital telescope: with the eVscope eQuinox, you can enjoy the beauty of deep space, conduct hands-on science, protect the planet against near-earth asteroids, and so much more.
Technology that allows a live observation of faint objects thanks to the live accumulation of the light we receive from them. Enhanced vision: 100x more powerful than a regular telescope. A dedicated app: with the push of a button and tap of the app, your eQuinox recommends the most spectacular targets and launches into deep-space observations, in minutes.