As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gikfun #ad
Gikfun Infrared Diode Led IR Emission and Receiver for Arduino Pack of 10 Pairs EK8460 #adGikfun #ad
- The ir receiver is a small design with a built-in dedicated IC that is highly resistant to interference and can withstand environmental interference. 10pcs vs1838b infrared receiver and 10pcs 5mm 940nm IR infrared Emission Tube LED Lamp.
The infrared diode's pin is not easy to be oxidized, it is easy to be tinned, and the solderability is good;. Long service life, no red storm, high reliability. Suitable for infrared products such as electronic toy remote control, infrared temperature measurement, infrared camera, etc.
2. Gikfun #ad
Gikfun Digital 38khz Ir Receiver Ir Transmitter Sensor Module Kit for Arduino Pack of 3 Sets EK8477 #adGikfun #ad
- With signal indicating LED, easy to observe and debug. This ir transmitter sensor module is directly launched by a single tube, it requires waveform modulation through the program. Note: the white smudge is not corrosion damage, can wipe it off with a rag, it's flux, does not affect the use of the module.
Pin definitions: 1 Output 2 Vcc 3 GND. It is suitable for infrared communication, infrared remote control, apply to a variety of platforms including Arduino/51/AVR/ARM.
3. KOOBOOK #ad
KOOBOOK 2Sets HX1838 NEC Infrared IR Wireless Remote Control Sensor Module IR Receiver Module DIY Kit for arduino #adKOOBOOK #ad
- Operating voltage 5V. Kit theory test distance of about 5-8 meters, glass, obstructions or other material blocking, receiving head with HX1838 with power work instructions lights, but the practical application depends on the ambient factors you use, as well as the middle barrier such as diaphragm, receive 38K frequency any remote coding data.
Vcc: 3. 3v-5v external voltage can be directly connected to the 5v microcontroller and 3. 3v microcontroller. Gnd: external Gnd. In: external microcontroller I/O port, I/O port has been designed 10K pull-up resistor. Sensor uses hX1838, high sensitivity. Output form: Digital output.
4. MXXGMYJ #ad
MagicW Digital 38khz Ir Receiver 38khz Ir Transmitter Sensor Module Kit for Arduino Compatible #adMXXGMYJ #ad
- Power supply : 5V. Based on the 38kHz IR Receiver Sensor. Modulate frequency : 38Khz. 1pcs 38khz ir receiver sensor and 1pcs 38KHz IR Transmitter Sensor. Can be used for remoter control, Can be compatible with Wrobot Digital 38KHz IR Transmitter Sensor.
5. DAOKI #ad
C.J. Shop DAOKI IR Infrared Wireless Remote Control Kits Sensor Board 38KHZ for Arduino AVR PIC #adDAOKI #ad
- This mini slim infrared remote control with 20 function keys. You can decode the remote control signal through Arduino programming. Ir receiver module can receive standard 38KHz modulation remote control signal.
Its transmit distances up to 8 meters. You can design a variety of remote control robots and interactive works. Ideal for handling a variety of equipment indoors. Arduino mini infrared wireless remote control kit consists of ultra-thin infrared remote control and 38KHz infrared receiver module.
6. Gikfun #ad
Gikfun 5mm 940nm LEDs Infrared Emitter and IR Receiver Diode for Arduino Pack of 20pcs EK8443 #adGikfun #ad
- Infrared emitter can be used for ordinary electronic devices, such as office equipment, communication equipment, and house decoration. Infrared diodes are characterized by strong structure, corrosion resistance, high reliability and long life.
Photodiode in a standard 5Φ plastic package. 5003md is a high speed and high sensitive PIN. The device is matched to infrared emitting diode.
7. ELEDIY #ad
ELEDIY 20Pcs IR Receiver Diode VS1838B, 38KHZ #adELEDIY #ad
- The other equipments with wireless remote control. Home appliances such as air conditioner, TV, CD, VCR, DVD, Fan etc. A miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control and ir data transmission. This vs1838b ir receiver modules is widely application to AV instruments such as Audio, MD etc.
8. KOOBOOK #ad
KOOBOOK 2Pcs Digital 38KHz Infrared IR Receiver Sensor Module for Arduino Compatible #adKOOBOOK #ad
- Ir is widely used in remote control. It will be also easy to make your own IR controller using IR transmitter. Operating voltage 5V, digital output, with data indicator. 2 fixing holes for easy installation, aperture 3.
1mm, pcb size: 23. 5*21. 5mm. With 1838 remote control receiver, the sensitivity is high. With this ir receiver, the arduino project is able to receive command from any IR remoter controller if you have the right decoder.
9. ARCELI #ad
ARCELI CTYRZCH HX1838 Infrared Remote Control Module IR Receiver Module DIY Kit HX1838 for Arduino Raspberry Pi #adARCELI #ad
- Gnd external gnd in an external microcontroller I / O port, I / O port has been designed 10K pull-up resistor. Digital output.
Sensor uses hX1838, high sensitivity. Vcc external 3. 3v-5v voltage can be directly connected with the a 5v microcontroller and 3. 3v microcontroller. Operating voltage 5V.
10. RadioShack #ad
38kHz Infrared IR Receiver Module for Arduino and Remote Controlled Electronic Circuits #adRadioShack #ad
- Low-voltage operation. Elliptical lens helps block light noise from above and below the center frequency of 38kHz.