As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Frienda #ad
5 Pieces I2C Display Module 0.91 Inch I2C SSD1306 OLED Display Module Blue I2C OLED Screen Driver DC 3.3V~5V #adFrienda #ad
- Good compatibility: this i2c oled display module is compatitable with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B/2B/Zero, STM32, ESP32, compatitable with Arduino, also compatitable for ESP8266, etc.
Product manual: as shown in the instructions. More details: use compatible with arduino, stm32, esp32, esp8266, etc.3. 35v power; operating temperature: -40 - 85 ℃; Resolution: 128 x 32. Power-saving display: the i2c oled display performs better than the traditional LCD display and with lower consumption sicne the IIC I2C communications simplifies connections; Please note that these I2C OLED display module comes without pin headers.
What will you get: there are 5 pieces OLED display module with blue display color, self-illuminated and no need backlight.
2. WayinTop #ad
WayinTop 3PCS 0.91 inch OLED Display Module IIC SSD1306 128x32 OLED Screen Driver DC 3.3V~5V for Arduino ESP32 ESP8266 AVR PIC STM32 Raspberry pi Blue #adWayinTop #ad
- Etc. High resolution high resolution oled for any of your micro controller projects, 128x32 pixels gives you a nice sharp, crisp text output. High performancethe display performance is better than the traditional LCD display, it uses the very common I2C bus, and runs on the SSD1306 display driver, also lower consumption; IIC I2C communications simplifies connections.
Specificationoled display, self-illumination, no need backlight, 3.3v-5v power; resolution: 128 x 32. Widely applicationit's great for such as pic, ardUINO ESP32 ESP8266, avr, ARM and Raspberry Pi.
3. IZOKEE #ad
White-IIC, IZOKEE 0.96'' I2C IIC 12864 128X64 Pixel OLED LCD Display Shield Board Module SSD1306 Chip 4 Pin for Arduino Raspberry Pi Pack of 3pcs #adIZOKEE #ad
- Only through I2C interface via four pins! Due to the high resolution of 128 x 64 pixels, msp430 series, stm32 / 2, 51 series, raspberry Pi, the display offers a lot of space to display elements! Easy connection of the display with arduino, CSR IC, etc.
128x64 pixel: please comment the default display type #define ssd1306_128_32 and uncomment #define SSD1306_128_64 at line 73 and 74 of the driver header file Adafruit_SSD1306.
H. Then the 128x64 pixel can be displayed normally. Please note: the outer dimensions of White and Blue Display are slightly smaller than the Yellow-Blue Display. 096" ssd1306 128x64 oled lcd display with iic/i2C Interface-4PIN.
4. UCTRONICS #ad
UCTRONICS 0.96 Inch OLED Module 12864 128x64 Yellow Blue SSD1306 Driver I2C Serial Self-Luminous Display Board for Arduino Raspberry PI #adUCTRONICS #ad
- Uctronics 096 inch oled module for showing graphical & textual information directly on your micro-controller projects. We offer technical support and software library as well as the guide book in the package.
Needn't backlight, bright and crisp dots, the display unit can self-luminous. It has super high Contrast, even tiny fonts quite readable. Embedded driver ic: ssd1306. No embedded fonts inside the oled controller, user can create the fonts through the font generation software.
Resolution: 128 x 64, view angle: > 160°, support voltage: 3. 3v-5v dc, power consumption: 004w during normal operation, full screen lit 008w. Communication: i2c/iic Interface, only need two I / O ports. It supports many chips: Arduino UNO and Mega, etc. Stim 32, raspberry pi, 51 mcu, the uno shown in the picture is NOT INCLUDE.
5. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 0.96" I2C IIC SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD Display 4 Pin Font Color White #adHiLetgo #ad
- Panel size: 26. 70mm x 19. 26mm x 1. 85mm. 096" ssd1306 128x64 oled lcd display with i2c IIC SPI Serial. Drive duty: 1/64 Duty. Font color: White. High resolution: 128 * 64.
6. Frienda #ad
Frienda 5 Piece 0.96 Inch OLED Module 12864 128x64 Yellow Blue SSD1306 Driver I2C IIC Serial Self-Luminous Display Board Compatible with Arduino Raspberry PI #adFrienda #ad
- Applications: 096 inch oled module for showing graphical and textual information directly on your micro-controller projects; It supports many chips: compatible with Arduino Mega, 51 MCU, Raspberry pi, STIM 32, etc.
Self-luminous: needn't backlight, bright and crisp dots, the display can self-luminous; It has high contrast, even tiny fonts quite readable. About fonts: no embedded fonts inside the OLED controller, user can create the fonts through the font generation software.
Embedded driver ic: ssd1306; communication: i2c/iic interface, only need 2 I/O ports; Compatible with MMDVM, Pi-Star, and it is compatible with Raspberry pi. Resolution: 128 x 64; view angle: more than 160 degree; support voltage: 3. 3v-5v dc; power consumption: 004w during normal operation, full screen lit 008w.
7. MakerFocus #ad
MakerFocus 4pcs I2C OLED 0.96 Inch OLED Display Module IIC SSD1306 128 64 LCD White with Du-pont Wire 40-Pin Female to Female for Arduino UNO R3 STM #adMakerFocus #ad
- They can be used for PCB project, pc motherboard. 40pcs du-pont wires: 20cm/7. 87 inch, 2. 54mm 1p-1p pin head. It is oled display without backlight and it is low power dissipation. The thickness of galss is only 1.
4mm. Document link: https://drive. Google. Com/open?id=1qkexpet5muicaargotlnqk4f-jekkrhz; new version: gND pins are arranged in the first place instead of VCC, and the pins are already soldered and do not need to be soldered by yourself! High quality, low price, 40pcs dupon wires are free.
The iic address can be changed, msp430 series, 51 series, stim32 / 2, it is convenient to use with different machines. Color: white; resolution: 128*64; volume: 27 MM * 27 MM * 4.
1 mm. The male ends meant for insertion into standard 01"2. 54mm female sockets and the female ends are meant for insertion into standard 01"2. 54mm male headers. I2c iic serial oled lcd led blue display module: interface: vcc: 3. 3-5v; gnd: ground; scl: serial clock; sda: serial Data; viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees; Working temperature: -30-80 degrees.
8. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 1.3" IIC I2C Serial 128x64 SSH1106 SSD1306 OLED LCD Display LCD Module for Arduino AVR PIC STM32 #adHiLetgo #ad
- Driver ic: ssh1106. Resolution: 128*64. Supports many control chip : fully compatible with Arduino 51 series, msp430 series, stm32/2 CSR IC etc.
Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 008w. Four square holes are easy to install. The iic address can be changed, it is convenient to use with different machines.
9. diymore #ad
Diymore 2pcs OLED Display Module 128x64 1.3 inch OLED Display I2C IIC Serial OLED Module with SSH1106 for Raspberry Pi and Microcontroller Blue Light #addiymore #ad
- With high resolution of 128 x 64 pixels, no need backlight and self-illumination, our OLED display Module 128x64 provides plenty of space for displaying elements. 1.
3 inch oled display module supports 160 degrees of view from up to down and right and left, which is convenient for you to clearly observe the information displayed from different angle. With four square holes, diymore's I2C OLED display module can be installed easily, truly convenient to use and simple you working.
This oled display can be widely use with arduino, 51 series, STM32/2, MSP430 series, CSR IC, etc. Oled is self-luminous, no backlight needed! It does not respond when you just connect it to the mains, you have to program it and work properly, then it will display normally.4pcs male pins makes the lightweight connecting easily.
10. GeeekPi #ad
Raspberry Pi,Beagle Bone Black, GeeekPi 5PCS IIC OLED Display Module 0.91 Inch IIC SSD1306 OLED Display Module 128x32 White IIC OLED Screen Driver DC 3.3V for Arduino #adGeeekPi #ad
- Good compatibility: raspberry pi 4b/3b+/3b/2b/zero, Arduino, beagle Bone Black, STM32, ESP32, ESP8266, etc. No need backlight, self-illumination;IIC I2C communications simplifies connections. Operating voltage: 3.
3v / 5v; viewing angle: >160°; resolution: 128x32; Operating temperature: -40 - 85 ℃. Display Color: White. Wiki:https://wiki. 52pi. Com/index. Php/091_inch_oled_module_sku:_S-0006. The 091 oled i2c display, the display performance is better than the traditional LCD display, also lower consumption.